The ZACMI Vacuum Seamer is designed for products sensitive to air, such as corn, peas, meat, fish and also grain products.
- Fully automatic oil lubrication designed to operate under vacuum
- Automatic water draining
- The drive motor is outside the vacuum chamber.
- Strong mechanical design with fully stainless steel vacuum chamber
- No liquid or solid product spillage from cans during high-speed operation
- Suitable for traditional seaming operation with no vacuum atmosphere
- Easy access for the operator
- Special infeed conveyor that reduces wear and maintenance
- Long-running operation with minimum level of required maintenance
- High vacuum level in the container
- Lid-feeder external to the vacuum chamber (European patent)
High sanitary standard
Full solid stainless steel construction of the seamer and vacuum chamber
- Special design to avoid product spillage
- Inclined base-frame for easy cleaning
- Fully washable materials
- Speed range up to 800 c.p.m.
- High vacuum in the chamber: 0.9 bar relative pressure
- 24-hour non-stop production
- Open Top and Easy Open