|Zanichelli Meccanica S.p.A.
Founded in 1954 in Parma by Giuseppe Zanichelli, ZACMI manufactures machines and complete plants for the food industry.Today
More than 100 people work on a 37.000 m2 area, planning and manufacturing components and processing equipment for the food industry with high prototypal characteristics. More than 1000 customers and a worldwide network of agents, over 2500 machines installed.
2016 Sales volume: 25 million Euro, 95% of which is exported.Innovation
ZACMI annually invests 8% of its revenue in R&D. This permits to meet customers’ demands and offer updated, user-friendly, easy to clean machines.Flexibility
ZACMI is specialised in solving customers’ problems and building tailor-made machines.Automation and 4.0 Industry
User-friendly automation with SCADA system, R.A.S. (Remote Assistance Service) through Internet line, possibility to control the line through Smartphone or Tablet, are some of the features available with ZACMI platform.Respect
Highest consideration and observance of the law in force (as for example: EN 292, EN 60204, 97/23/CE, etc.) and mutual benefit relationship with customers and suppliers.1. Respect and protection of human rights
We respect and protect basic human rights guaranteed by international declarations as well as national constitutions and judicial precedents, and we do not infringe on such rights.
2. Prohibition of discrimination
3. Prohibition of harassment
4. Protection of privacy
5. Respect and protection of basic labor rights
6. Prohibition of forced labor / child labor
7. Workplace health and safety
Focus on customers’ needs and requirements for their total fulfillment
Study and design an adequate response to the needs and requirements of each customer, to find the best solution deriving from what has already been developed and built.
Guarantee our customers’ competitiveness and success in time through technological innovation, guarantee competitiveness through continued innovation for the success of our customers, earning their trust towards future investment based on joint experience.
Assure an improvement in the daily working quality with the aim of reaching a balanced and sustainable living condition.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
Our Customers are our assets;
- Our Collaborators are our wealth and resources;
- Quality is the basis on which we operate and is essential to guarantee the functional reliability of our products.
The inspiring points of the above values are summarised in the following strategies and programme guidelines:
- To satisfy Customers’ expectations, creating a mutually beneficial relationship;
- To guarantee the organization’s operating flexibility, with availability of suitable material and human resources, for a lean structure that permits a rapid response to the market requirements;
- To manage the resources, as well as monitoring the process steps, so as to exploit their potential to its best. Amongst the available assets, our main attention is obviously focused on human resources;
- To integrate the various company processes, adapting the relative instrument and communication means, encourage, involve and assure the professional growth of our personnel to reach the maximum efficiency levels, creating an internal policy based on cost awareness and its reduction process applying the LEAN theory;
- Quality must be seen as a substantial element in order to create added value, for better products and services as compared with our competitors;
- To continuously monitor the environment and working conditions for our personnel’s well-being and maintain the quality level of safety that has been obtained over the years.
ZANICHELLI MECCANICA SPA POLICY
TARGET FOR SUCCESS AND CRITICAL FACTORS
- Consider the quality of the product as a strategic factor for success;
- Increase the annual turnover, margins, research for new trade strategies and the company’s operating efficiency in all sectors through LEAN projects;
- Preference towards qualified Suppliers that follow the same Quality Control System principles;
- Consolidate the programming, production planning and cost determination systems;
- Development of the technical and general competence of our human resources, followed by training and inclusion activities, in case of misalignment between the expected and effective competence;
- Monitoring and reduction of any non-conformity, in the awareness that every problem leads to a cost for the Company.